General Anesthesiologist OB/GYN needed in PA ASAP
Job ID#71036 • Pennsylvania • Posted: 03/10/2023
General Anesthesiologist – OB / GYN
Start date: April 7 2023 at 7:00am to April 18 2022 at 7:00am
Will then be a 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off schedule – 3 month period with possible extension
- 24/7 coverage while on assignment ?can stay at local hotel or on-site
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Must have PA Medical License
- Start Date – April 7 2023 for 3 month assignment w option to extend.
- Full time physicians
- Reason for locum need: Employed provider relocated to different area
- Computer System – Inpatient – Cerner
Cases are General, Ortho, cataracts, OB/Gyn
First call is MD with CRNA backup; and
Epidurals, spinals and blocks performed by MD
Case load: 12-15 cases per day
OR cases start at 7:00am – 3:30pm work until cases are completed which on some days may be between 1:00pm –2:00pm when cases are finished, beeper coverage begins until 7:00am the next morning.
If provider returns (physically) to the hospital for an emergent case callback rate kicks in – typically call back is for OB/GYN cases.
Provider will be required to stay a local hotel
Must have COVID Vaccine Card or COVID Exemption must be approved by COVID Committee