Full time CRNA needed in Maine
Job ID#71313 • Maine • Posted: 09/05/2023
- Facility Type: Medical Center
- Specialty: CRNA
- Length of Assignment 12 months
- Call Requirements: 1 in 5, and will be determined by the staff
- Charting/Dictation: The Anesthesiologists do all the charting, (paper charting, minor emergency charting)
- Required Skills & Procedures: Certification in BLS and ACLS, with AANA Certification and Maine Licensure are required.
Skill requirements include General, Spinal, Obstetrical, Pediatric and Thoracic Anesthesia except open heart; Bier Block, Ventilation Management in the OR (establishing and maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation); and arterial line.
– Epidural and peripheral nerve block expertise.
- Vaccine Requirements: Covid Vaccinated, (State requirement), Flu vaccinated, (Hospital requirement)